Largest collection of Comedy Jokes, english jokes, Santa banta jokes, husband wife joke, hindi jokes, WhatsApp jokes Bheja fry jokes, motu patlu, jokes.

RICH'S WIFE WAS PREGNANT MOST FUNNY JOKES

Funny jokes


1.Rich’s wife was pregnant

Wife: darling, guess what???? 

Rich: what???? 

Wife: I went for the scan today and the scan revealed that I’m pregnant with a set of twins.. 

Rich: Really? Two babies??

Wife: so who’s the father of the second child?? 
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁



2. Cheating on your wife doesn’t mean that you don’t love her, it’s like hiring a taxi when you have your own car at home. It saves tyres, ensures longer lasting beauty and reduces mileage. Please send this to your wife and see what happens. Please, let me know which hospital to come to visit you!
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁


3.A teacher’s letter to a parent:

Dear Parent, Jabu your son, doesn’t smell nice in school. Kindly encourage him to take his bath.

Parent replies:
Dear Teacher, Jabu is not a rose flower. Don’t smell him, just teach him! Thank you.
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁


4.Doctor: You have to take at least 10 glasses of water every day

Kate: That’s impossible

Doctor: why??? 

Kate: I have only 4 Glasses at home
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁


5.Doc to an injured Patient

Doctor : how did this happen??

Man : My wife kicked me out

Doctor : but it is not worth jumping down from a 2nd floor.

Man : doctor, you dont understand……I said she kicked me out literally
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁







No comments:

Post a Comment