Largest collection of Comedy Jokes, english jokes, Santa banta jokes, husband wife joke, hindi jokes, WhatsApp jokes Bheja fry jokes, motu patlu, jokes.

HOW TO PLAY TENNIS MOST FUNNY JOKES

Funny jokes 


1.Black parents will let u freeze in bed with
one blanket coz
the other blankets are for visitors.
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

2.Women live a Better, Longer &
Peaceful Life, as compared to men.
WHY? A very INTELLIGENT man
replied: Women don’t have a wife!!!?? 
True or false????? 
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁


3.One evening last week, my wife and I were
getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat
up, and she eventually says, “I don’t feel like it, I
just want you to hold me.”
I said, “WHAT?!! What was that?!”
So she says the words that every husband on
the planet dreads to hear…
“You’re just not in touch with my emotional
needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your
physical needs as a man.” She responded to my
puzzled look by saying, “Can’t you just love me
for who I am and not what I do for you in the
bedroom?”
Realizing that nothing was going to happen that
night, I went to sleep.
The very next day I opted to take the day off of
work to spend time with her. We went out to a
nice lunch and then went shopping at a big
department store. I walked around with her
while she tried on several different very
expensive outfits. She couldn’t decide which
one to take, so I told her we’d just buy them all.
She wanted new shoes to compliment her new
clothes, so I said, “Lets get a pair for each
outfit.”
We went on to the jewellery department where
she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. She
was so excited. She must have thought I was
one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think
she was testing me because she asked for a
tennis bracelet when she doesn’t even know
how to play tennis.
I think I threw her for a loop when I said, “That’s
fine, honey.” She was so excited.
Smiling with anticipation, she finally said, “I
think this is all dear, let’s go to the cashier.”
I could hardly contain myself when I blurted
out, “No honey, I don’t feel like it.”
Her face just went completely blank as her jaw
dropped, “WHAT?”
I then said, “Honey! I just want you to HOLD
this stuff for a while. You’re just not in touch
with my financial needs as a man enough for
me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.”
And just when she had this look like she was
going to kill me, I added, “Why can’t you just
love me for who I am and not for the things I
buy you?????
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁


4. One day, three girls went swimming in a nearby dam. They undressed and went on with their business.
Twenty minutes later,Skebhe came and stood next to where they left their clothes.
The girls said, “what you doing here, if You are here to see our private part you wasting your time, because we won’t come out until you leave
Skebhe replied, Im here to warn you fools, before the crocodile bite you all
The girls jumped out of the water!
Skebhe : yah Bosso who’s watching your private parts now, you idiots... 
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

5. 
That moment when you are chilling with bae and her phone rings. Before answering the call, she stares at you while lowering the volume. My brother just know that your assistant is phoning.

Just ask her to do you a huge favour to put it on loud-speaker. Her reply will tell you more about the call.

Try it and you will thank me later.. 
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁


6. A woman gets on a bus with her baby.
The driver says “Ugh, that’s the ugliest baby I’ve ever seen!”
The woman moves to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming.
She says to Nyaa, who was next to her in the bus,
“the driver just insulted me.”
Nyaa says “You go up there and give that stupid driver a big slap.
Go on madam, I’ll help you hold your monkey for you... 
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁










No comments:

Post a Comment